Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD USA Made Musicman SUB Stingray In Blue – Absolutely Excellent Condition.
£450

bagsieblue

SOLD

USA Made Musicman SUB Stingray In Blue – Excellent Condition.

£450 Shipped.

For sale only (no trades please as I'm selling to fund something else.) USA Made Musicman SUB (Stingray's Ugly Brother).
The bass is in absolutely excellent condition – the cleanest SUB I've seen by far.
I've looked hard and struggled to find a mark on it. Not even an obligatory mark on the tip of the headstock!

These USA basses were made alongside Stingrays etc in the USA Ernie Ball factory in San Louis Obispo.
Reputedly they stopped making these as they were too good for the money / EB were loosing money on each on they sold.

The bass plays very nicely indeed and has all the usual Stingray tones and punch.

SThe pretty awful original cardboard / metal effect pickguard has been replaced with a much nicer

black plate.

Happy to send more pics / details etc as required.
Located in Chorley - any trial or inspection is welcome.

Pics:

Thanks for Looking

Edited by bagsieblue

Recently picked one of these up, albeit in less pristine condition than this, and it is truly excellent. Expect big Stingray tones and flawless construction. You can tell they were made in the same factory and it's pretty apparent why EB stopped making them.

I've bought from Martyn before too, and it was smooth as can be.

Don't hang around on this one folks!