Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

i just bought Marks excellent Sherhold Marathon great price and comms. Quick postage and courier number sent and the bass was packaged as well as ive seen. Top bloke and I'd happily trade with him again.

cheers
Steve

I have just bought Mark's G&L M2000 Tribute from him.

His communication was great, it came really well packed, was shipped as soon as he could after I paid and is in really 'as new' condition. Mark said he couldn't get on with the neck - in this case his loss is truly my gain, thanks for a great transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark has made a couple of visits 'down South' recently - it's been a great pleasure meeting him & family at long last, shame he didn't have more spare time to sit & chat! Anyway - I did a couple of jobs for him, a upgrade wiring kit to the ageing guts of his lovely '76 P & some open heart surgery to his even lovelier '75 Hayman.

He's a splendid fellow & we look forward to meeting again.

Cheerz, John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recent deal with Mark involving an excellent mobile phone with which my wife is truly delighted ! Absolutley no problems, and excellent / prompt communication throughout..... Highly recommened (once again) to all BC'ers !!!.

• 2 weeks later...