discreet

discreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just sold my Squier Jazz Deluxe IV to Discreet and he is, quite simply, the kind of bloke that makes Basschat such a great place. Had a quick read of his feedback and based on that was quite happy to agree a deal that involved a couple of payments over a short period. Obviously a man not comfortable with being in anyone's 'debt' that went out the window and we were completely squared up with a few days instead. Not only that but our communications were frequent and fun; we exchanged several emails about playing and basses in general. Absolutely top guy who you could sell to of buy from with absolute confidence. Thanks for a great and pleasant transaction, Mark. Enjoy the bass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a hipshot d tuner from discreet, it couldn't have gone smoother, he was very quick and clear with all of his messages, sent the item quickly and provided a tracking number without being prompted. I would buy or trade again with this guy without any second thoughts. Thank you for a hassle free transaction. Regards John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought Discreet’s Sire V7. All in all pretty painless experience. Circumstances beyond Mark’s control conspired against our initial meet, but we eventually got together later that day, and Mark - being one of life's good guys - threw in a very nice gig bag by way of compensation. Most unnecessary but very decent of him.

Great price for a cracking bass, exactly as billed.

If you hadn't clocked from the previous 5 pages, buy with confidence. :)

It's been my pleasure to buy a pedal from Mark, not because it's a cool pedal, but because the PM's enabled me to confirm what I already suspected.....that Mr Discreet is a genuine, neighbourly, warm hearted, bass passionate and all round good guy.

And of course, communication was spot on, delivery very speedy and an easy transaction all round.

Great chatting with you pal, until the next time. :)

• 2 weeks later...