discreet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mudpup' timestamp='1397507154' post='2424683']
Sold Mark a Big One!
Top bloke, no probs, good comms, swift transaction
'Nuff said!
��
[/quote] Ditto. Mark's a great guy. Easy, swift transaction. Buy or sell with confidence.

Mark is an absolutely great guy to deal with and a true gent :) I had a few problems with the courier and the pedal took a while to get too Mark and he was really understanding about the issue his communication was fantastic and he paid straight away and let me know when the pedal had arrived with him all in all a great easy deal( apart from the silly courier lol).

I would deal with Mark again without hesitation he his a brilliant Basschatter and a great bloke :) :)

MB1.
"No Trouble Here"
Great Transaction and communication
After posting an ad in "Items Wanted" (Yes it does work!)
Mark contacted me and I bought a cab stand off him.
Stand very well packaged and as described
...Mustard!
Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence!
All The Best
Martin.

I seem to be making a habit of buying basses from Mark, it makes sense though as he's an absolute joy to deal with the bonus for me is that he only lives down the road!

Thanks for the Jazz :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Squire VM Jazz V from Mark.

A pleasure to deal with throughout - quick, easy comms with the deal, payment and expected delivery all sorted the same day. He kept me informed of the delivery details and all was good.

I've never seen a bass come via courier that was so well wrapped - took me ages to get into it! :) Once I finally got there it was immaculate and exactly as described.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a bass from Discreet in really friendly and easy transaction. Superb packaging and Mark did everything he said he would. The only down-side was a Parcelforce failure. This was not Mark's fault and he did all he could to sort it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Mark bought my Schroeder 21012L today after meeting up outside the prearranged hotel meeting place . With a fistful of folding and some suitable sideways glances the deal was done and I was left to negotiate a further deal with Malbsss

Mark is a great guy to deal with , dead straight and easy to communicate with , I hope this cab cures his GAS ,,,,, for a while at least

A quality BCer