Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

• 1 month later...

After a cheeky enquiry following one of Marks threads he kindly agreed to refin a black Vintage Tony Butler Precision to white for me. I`ve recently suffered a bit of bad health so he also very kindly offered to deliver once completed, and did so today. To say I`m chuffed with the results would be understatement of the year, thanks again Mark.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Bought a nice Fender combo from Mark. Comms were very good and he was obviously very interested in making sure that it arrived with me in tip top order. Unfortunately, despite being well packaged, the gain pot got damaged in transit and Mark was gutted by this turn of events. I managed to get it sorted locally to me and it now sounds fab, looks great and with a very smart faux leather cover to boot.

I'm very pleased with it and you should buy from Mark with confidence!👍👍👍

Thanks Mark!

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I sold Mark my Squire Classic Vibe 70's p bass yesterday. Mark is a great guy. It is always sad when you have to sell a bass, but there is consolation knowing that it is going to a good home and will be well looked after.

Tom

• Thanks 1

Just bought a bass from Mark, and the whole thing has been so easy. Great communication, bass exactly as described in the listing and he even arranged to courier it to me despite having a preference for it to be collected! This is what makes BC a great place for buying and selling, many thanks Mark.  100% recommended! Cheers, Pete.

• Thanks 1

Sold an electronic drumkit to Mark who drove to collect it - a very straightforward and pleasant transaction, just sorry we couldn't chat over a cuppa due to lockdown! Throughly recommended, thanks again Mark.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...