Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

Mark had a G4M neck for sale last, as it had a harpoon like head (think Peavey) I was interested. Turned out he was expecting to hear from me :D 

Poor bugger took a helluva hit from Parcelforce but remained upbeat as usual. Neck arrived today, packing was top notch. 

Not much more I can say except those folk's comments above aren't lies :) Mark's a great fella and a true credit to BC.

• 1 month later...

Mark travelled up to Hatfield on an incredibly breezy evening to buy a Trace Elliot combo (which I'm hoping that I don't need to replace such is my love for vintage TE).

Super smooth transaction delayed only by my dog, Shalla, expecting to be made a fuss of.

Mark is an asset to this forum, trade with complete confidence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark's much talked about PB-50 arrived in Scotland this morning. Conversation went like this

Mark - "Dave, I'm thinking of selling the PB. You interested ?"

Me -  " Give me 24 hrs to shift 22 stone of speakers." then "bank transfer or PP ? "

As easy as that 😎 Cheers Mark,hope your next P-bass arrives soon.

• Thanks 1

Just received a signal splitter box from Mark in another easy peasy Discreet deal. 

To echao all that has been said many times over on this thread already, he's a great guy to deal with, funny, kept me informed every single step of the way and the package itself was secure enough to survive the coming apocalypse. 

Cheers, Mark! 

• Thanks 1