Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mark is a lovely man. I bought an amp from Mark and the courier managed to damage it en route. Mark immediately offered to refund me and even collect in person to avoid further problems. You won't meet a more decent Basschatter. It was just a massive shame Parcel Force failed us on this occasion.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just had the pleasure of meeting Mark for the first time and - having done a super-fast deal with him to buy some PA mics & leads etc - I can echo all the kind words and superlatives said about him in this thread;

Great sense of humour, very good comms and very knowledgeable about gear - which always makes things interesting when meeting fellow Basschatters.

Thanks for the kit Mark and also, for traveling down to the coast to deliver it today - I really appreciate it!

All the best for now and I hope to see you at the South East Bash! 😊

Nik

• 4 weeks later...

Can't really add anything new to the mountain of praise that has rightly been heaped on this chap.
Just received a couple of patch cables from Mark and everything was a breeze, he was patient when I wasn't able to pay straight away (due to my online banking being down) and kept me informed every step of the way. Cheers Mark.

[quote name='jimbartlett' timestamp='1506685795' post='3380407']
We had a mix up which we both sorted out quickly with great comms and he was a true gent throughout.
[/quote]

Jim is being very diplomatic, here - I had a 'senior moment' and sent him the wrong item. He was very nice about it. :D

Thanks Jim!

• 1 month later...

Just enjoyed a trouble free and very pleasant transaction with Mark. I sold him a Hipshot Kickass bridge. Agreed to the purchase within minutes of it being advertised and paid immediately. Great communications all the way through. I wouldn't hesitate in highly recommending him for any transaction. Thanks Mark - greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...