Why become a member? ×

discreet

discreet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark today. Bought his Little Mark 250 for a great price, got an in-depth demo and plenty of time to play around with it (that P-Bass, yum!). Gave me a case for the amp for free and some great cab advice too!

Top stuff. Would recommend to anyone. Lovely guy and a breeze to do business with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Hercules stand from Mark. Extremely prompt and exactly as described. He even contacted me to check up if all was OK with the stand, and only then did I realise it was delivered to me 2 days before and I did not even know, ha! Thanks Mark, pleasure to deal with...!!!

After a very speedy sale and a couple of weeks in thoroughly amicable talks to arrange the fine details, Mark travelled all the way up to Sheffield today to buy my 410 cab. He's a true gent, and as such took the long journey and my somewhat interesting directions in his stride and arrived with a smile. He even reminded me that I might actually want paying, which I admit, had momentarily slipped my mind! I'd ask how it sounds with those two big ol' Ashdowns belting out, but I think I'll probably hear it from here....

Thanks, Mark - it's been a pleasure to do business!
Ed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...