Why become a member? ×

Cliff Bordwell (CB) SOLD
£1950

Spoombung

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still remember this bass well from a trip to The Gallery. I went there looking for some inspiration as to what my new main bass should be. On that day I played, amongst others, a couple of Wals (including Pino's), a Pedulla, a MM Stingtray or 2, a Sandberg, some Seis... but this was my favourite. It remains one of the top few basses I've played, so light, so well balanced and gorgeous to play. The guy in the shop really likes it too. If I hadn't been introduced to ACG customs around that time, I would have had this. The only reservation I had was it doesn't appeal to me aesthetically. But if the look of this tickles your fancy, buy it. It's fantastic.

[quote name='LukeGTE' timestamp='1484331152' post='3214816']
I still remember this bass well from a trip to The Gallery. I went there looking for some inspiration as to what my new main bass should be. On that day I played, amongst others, a couple of Wals (including Pino's), a Pedulla, a MM Stingtray or 2, a Sandberg, some Seis... but this was my favourite. It remains one of the top few basses I've played, so light, so well balanced and gorgeous to play. The guy in the shop really likes it too. If I hadn't been introduced to ACG customs around that time, I would have had this. The only reservation I had was it doesn't appeal to me aesthetically. But if the look of this tickles your fancy, buy it. It's fantastic.
[/quote]

It is a terrific bass, alright. I'm surprised it hasn't sold.

• 2 months later...