Why become a member? ×

Line 6 G50 Wireless System *SOLD*
£170

Selling my G50 wireless system. Superb bit of kit, played many shows with this, a few scratches on the body pack etc.. as you would expect from gigging but it has been looked after and never failed on me, solid construction all round.

Please note: I can’t for the life of me find the original Line 6 9v PSU, I’ve always powered the receiver off my pedal board DC so a 9v supply is all you need. Other than that it comes complete with its original packing, manual, body pack and antenna’s etc…

[i]‘Line 6 Relay G50 - 2.4GHz guitar and bass wireless system with 12x switchable frequencies, frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz, thomann 120dB SPL, up to 60m working distance (free sight), mini XLR input and 2x jack outputs for amp and tuner, battery powered (up to 8hrs), LED signal for status and battery health, switchable EQ presets to simulate different guitar cables, small housing’[/i]

*SOLD*

Payment by Paypal - ‘Gift' or ‘Bank Transfer’ please.

Please PM for more details. :)

Edited by EKULP01

Hey Andy, it is fantastic and does give you that freedom to move around no matter how small or large the stage is, handy for listening to sound-checks out front too. I just need to sell off some gear to raise some funds, not gigging as much lately.

I forgot I'm also throwing in one of these nicer quality Silent Neutrik AKG angled wireless cables.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/301646561235?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&rlsatarget=&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Thanks matey, your pic links aren't working at the minute?

you say you powered it from you pedal power supply, did you need any kind of adaptor for it (like the line6 dl4 needs for example)?