Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Precision USA Deluxe 5 string 2002
£700

Manders Johnson

Up for sale is my 5 string precision deluxe.

This is an incredibly versatile bass with the active eq and extra double pickups near the bridge.

I have owned it since 2007 and it has been well used and toured but is in good condition. I will try to show any issues in the photos but the two main things note are the scratch to the back of the neck and the clear nail varnish over the front pickups (I am sure this could be removed with care - it was put there when I was working very close to some lighting rigs and was experiencing a bit of hum. I took it to a local shop to see if anything could be done to shield it a bit better and it came back with the nail varnish....)

The neck has a couple of lacquer chips and the body has a few knocks but only one that has removed any paint work.

The pots are volume, pick up blender, treble and bass and mid boost.

I am selling this bass to part fund a custom build and am a little unsure of where to price this so am happy to consider reasonable offers. No trades though thanks.

I am based in South East London and work in central London and north east Kent and also Suffolk so if you're near by I'm happy to arrange a viewing somewhere convenient. I could potentially post it but it does not have a case so could be a bit tricky but if you're interested then do ask.

If you would like any more information then please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks!

Edited by Manders Johnson