Why become a member? ×

NBD - The Taiwanasaurus has moved house!

Weststarx

I had a great weekend, I had a spa day on Saturday and came home to a message from 'theyellowcar' to say he was happy to travel to Cambridge from London to deliver this fantastic bass to me.

I still can't get over how much of a hero theyellowcar is, to take time out of his weekend to deliver this is absolutely amazing. I cant thank you enough!

So here it is!

The only unfortunate thing to happen is when I was putting strap locks on the bass I manged to over tighten one of the screws which caused the screw to snap inside the body. So will have to take the drill to it at some point to do a new hole.

Edited by Weststarx

[quote name='TPTroll' timestamp='1431954197' post='2776518']
Great, after much searching and finding out about these, these attitude pluses seem to be the rarest bass in the world. Just while I'm on the lookout for a P-bass and was more or less settled on a BB424x.

Noooo!
[/quote]

It felt like an impossible task for me too, but then a hero came a long on his noble steed :lol:

[quote name='Weststarx' timestamp='1432026746' post='2777304']
It felt like an impossible task for me too, but then a hero came a long on his noble steed :lol:
[/quote]

In the rare event that you ever feel like selling, consider me front of the queue. If there isn't already a queue.

I read that Yellowcar got this originally from wunjo's bass shop in a find of the century, so now have an excuse to visit them a lot more!

Enjoy the bass, looks brilliant.

[quote name='TPTroll' timestamp='1432027762' post='2777310']
In the rare event that you ever feel like selling, consider me front of the queue. If there isn't already a queue.

I read that Yellowcar got this originally from wunjo's bass shop in a find of the century, so now have an excuse to visit them a lot more!

Enjoy the bass, looks brilliant.
[/quote]

Haha thanks I certainly will!