Why become a member? ×

Feeler - Little Mark II

Steve_K

With the possibility of moving to a new house with real neighbours, I may be cutting the rig-size considerably!

Any offers for a Little Mark II? Mint condition, it's maybe seen 50h of gigging, never raked.

Other than monies, I would take large capacity SATA and SATA II hard drives.

Edited by Steve_K

[quote name='Steve_K' post='269111' date='Aug 24 2008, 08:54 PM']Haha!

Well given that I've not played live anywhere for over a year I think any sort of "rig" is overkill - just going down to an Ashdown 50W valve geetar amp, which (braces for abuse) handles my bassing needs very well![/quote]

Is it a Fallen Angel? I've got one of them, and I use it for recording quite a lot actually, since my full rig doesn't fit into my room.

[quote name='Steve_K' post='269111' date='Aug 24 2008, 08:54 PM']Haha!

Well given that I've not played live anywhere for over a year I think any sort of "rig" is overkill - just going down to an Ashdown 50W valve geetar amp, which (braces for abuse) handles my bassing needs very well![/quote]

I see.

Best of luck and hope you shift the LMII. Great little amps (I have one).

Steve

[quote name='thedonutman' post='269126' date='Aug 24 2008, 09:20 PM']Is it a Fallen Angel? I've got one of them, and I use it for recording quite a lot actually, since my full rig doesn't fit into my room.[/quote]

It is indeed a Fallen Angel. It doesn't do what I want for guitar, but as a low-volume bass amp it does me perfectly. TOP-esque bass pounding or a little jazz, it can suit whatever I have to do right now.

Wow, this has been on here almost 36 hours, that's an age by recent standards on here!

I imagine if you give a guide price and, maybe even more importantly, reveal that it has a serial number on a nice shiney white stricker, you'll see it disappear.

I'll be in the market in a month but I wouldn't expect this to be here beyond the end of the week if you stick up pics. :)

• 3 weeks later...