Why become a member? ×

Italia Rimini Semi Hollow Bass Cherry Sunburst - SOLD
£190

BNB71

Time to move on my s[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]eldom u[/font]sed but utterly beautiful Italia Rimini semi-hollow

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Italia describe it as "Utilising two mini-humbuckers voiced for lower frequencies and positioned in harmonically precise locations on the playing scale, the Rimini basses are uniquely equipped to provide awesome low-end in any musical situation. Very few basses can give you such a diverse palette of usable sounds. Acoustic chambers give these beauties wonderful depth and presence. The Rimini’s lightweight construction means it is just as comfortable at the end of the gig as it was at the soundcheck."[/font]

This one's strung with D'Addario flat wounds and comes in a very stylish Italia gig bag. Gig bag has one black mark on it which can be seen in the photo.

It's a really nice bass that I just don't get chance to play so someone else should get the chance.

No trades please, I need the cash! As it's not in a hard case I'm not prepared to risk couriering it but I'm happy to come to some arrangement to meet part way for some petrol money or whatever will work if you're not in immediate collecting range of Stockport.

[attachment=191912:IMG_1162.JPG]
[attachment=191913:IMG_1159.JPG]

Edited by BNB71