Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Alzamatt

bipbip62

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've made a trade with alzamatt and everything went very well.
Communication was great, I received a wonderful bass, as he described it, and it was packed to withstand shipping.
I'd never hesitate to do business with him again.

Edited by JensWest
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just sold a Smith to Albert. Great communication throughout and as the pound is so unstable at the moment he made up the balance via PayPal when the amount that cleared in my account wasn't enough! Deal with confidence!

This was the case at least until he decided he didn't like the bass (after telling me he has played others so should know exactly what he's getting). I provided videos etc. The bass arrives and he doesn't like the way it feels. I had the same issue with it, as nice as the bass is (Ken smith Hadrien Feraud Burner) it wasn't for me. So I took it upon myself to sell it on as it's my responsibility. Albert on the other hand demands a refund. I would only refund something if the bass was damaged etc. Now if anyone would like to see the correspondence between Albert and I, feel free to message me as I have screenshotted our whatsapp conversation (where I have been accused of being a poor man who has to spend all of the money straight away to live... Oh and that I have the face of an ass).

To conclude, Albert is good to deal with but if he doesn't like your product you'd better be willing to accept it back otherwise you'll be wrongly abused over a 24 hour period.

Edited by maximumbass21

Yeah, so selling outside the UK is a major hassle because........... um........... because.........

It is not a hassle. Buyers send you the money, you arrange a courier and everyone is happy. Alberto is very easy to sell things too :)

• Like 1

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1477500340' post='3162641']
Yeah, so selling outside the UK is a major hassle because........... um........... because.........

It is not a hassle. Buyers send you the money, you arrange a courier and everyone is happy. Alberto is very easy to sell things too :)
[/quote]

Thank you man was a pleasure for me too

I bought ken smith burner from Maximum bass 21, when money arrived i send him others 70 pounds cause of the changing btween italy and england of the change euro pound.

In the same honest way i asked if it was possible to resend the bass at my cost and having back some of the money i sent him, after 2 days, Max told me the money was already gone .... So if you could want a refund you have to request a "return policy" as he wrotten..... Probably i get wrong but in this world "basschat" i expect more honour by bassplayers

So in conclusion good to deal with BUT if you take something from Max ask him a Return Policy even though your money will disappear after few hours, absolutely the worst sale ever here in basschat, i will never do some others selling with Him in future.

Edited by alzamatt

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...