Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 Now £395.00 *Sold*
£425

Hi all

Price £395.00

Up for sale, my Aguilar AG500. It was my regular gigging amp for a while and has never missed a beat.
It's stayed in the Protec case all along and as a result, the amp itself is pretty much unmarked. I think there are two tiny scuff marks on the face where it's been wiped in the past, but they're so small you can only see them in a certain light at the correct angle and they won't photograph.

The case itself is showing signs of age with the lettering of the Aguilar name just starting to wear a little, but not a great deal at all. I'm only saying this as I would like to be as open and honest about the sale as I can.

It comes with the foot switch as well

I'd trade for a walkabout scout with some cash adjustment

I got this at a nice price through BC, so I'm going to pass the good karma on by keeping the price fairly low at £395.00

Thanks all

[attachment=191834:20150511_182836.jpg]

Edited by essexbasscat

Was this my old amp? If so its great, highly recommend. Pretty light and in my personal opinion much fuller sounding than the Tone Hammer 500/350 (which are great as well). Gigged it with 2x GS112 cabs. Portable and funky tone machine. Loved that rig.

[quote name='Lee-Man' timestamp='1432826825' post='2785362']
Was this my old amp? If so its great, highly recommend. Pretty light and in my personal opinion much fuller sounding than the Tone Hammer 500/350 (which are great as well). Gigged it with 2x GS112 cabs. Portable and funky tone machine. Loved that rig.
[/quote]

Yes, it is your old amp Lee ! thanks for selling it to me, it's never missed a beat with no problems to date. Definately a good'n :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a really good price for one of these. They work particularly well with either the Aggie DB or GS series cabs.

I used mine with a pair of DB112's and was always really impressed with the live sound. Only sold them (as a complete rig) because I wanted to move to more lightweight stuff.

Really! I do not like those tiny heads that look like a car radio. They're not even so cool over those big cabs, with four speakers. They seem like those Cartoon robots that we watched on television in the 80's, with a big body and a small head hahaha

Edited by Presidente