Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Josh

lee650

• 3 months later...

A bit late this … holidays dontcha know … Traded a P Bass for Josh's ( now mine :) ) Flea Jazz …. As Joshs go I'd say he's definitely one of the best :thank_you: great communication , very friendly chap , bass well packed and in great condition , a pleasure to deal with indeed .

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow low end enthusiasts
bought an EHX pitchfork pedal from young Josh. Posted to me up In Dundee Scotland.
The pedal is in excellent condition and was more than adequately packaged for the journey and it arrived next day delivery as promised.
Josh constantly kept in touch via Facebook and sent me photos of the mail out recept.
This was a "trust" sale and isn't a method I'd use with just any random but this guy showed me his accounts here, his admin status on some FB boards and his general online footprint which was enough to put me at ease.

Lovely chap to deal with , very polite and patient would definetly buy or sell with Josh again.
Cheers
Scotty

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigbigsound

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a pedal from Josh and it was a great, hassle free transaction. The pedal was in great condition as he'd described it. He wasn't able to post the pedal for a couple of days but he had messaged me to explain the situation and then kept me updated with what was happening and the tracking details which I really appreciated. 

Great guy to deal with, great communication too. 

Cheers Josh!