Why become a member? ×

Squier Bass VI: for sale or trade: SOLD
£220

Son of the Wear

[size=3][color=#000000]Squier Bass VI in excellent condition: white with tort guard. It has had the stock strings changed to the (much better) La Bella set – I still have the original strings, if you want them. [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]It comes with a gig bag (slightly oversized) and the whammy bar. Can’t find any dings – only thing I can see is a few light wear marks on the pickguard.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]I have had a great time playing it – interesting to try a shorter scale and 6 strings. It is actually a load of fun to play - great for banging out your favourite Cure songs (and not forgetting Witchita Lineman) – and surprisingly ‘bassy’ but I thought I would see if feel like a change.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]I got this in a trade and while I would be happy for a straight sale, I think I would actually prefer another trade. [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]Very open-minded on what I am looking for: don’t have anything particular in mind and happy to listen to anything you might want to trade. I can add some cash as well if you have something of higher value – just let me know. [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]This is located in Sunderland – get in touch if you have any questions or need any more info. [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]Pictures:[/color][/size]

[url="http://s288.photobucket.com/user/SquierbassVI/media/IMGP5675_zpsstvjjsyn.jpg.html"]http://s288.photobuc...vjjsyn.jpg.html[/url]

[size=3][color=#000000]Cheers,[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000]Neil[/color][/size]

Edited by Son of the Wear

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] I have a Squire VM fretless with replacement Gotoh Bridge and Wizard Pickups. And I live in the North East.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Charla[/font][/color]

Thanks to everyone for the trade offers so far - lots of interesting offers to think about - much appreciated. I think (hope!) I have replied to everyone who has been good enough to get in touch and let them know my response - but apologies if I have missed anyone out.

There are a couple of offers where I am seeing if we can agree a deal but nothing is finalised yet - so still open to offers or trades. Very open minded - just looking for something that sounds appealing - so feel free to get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers,

Neil