Why become a member? ×

Feedback for greyparrott

OutToPlayJazz

Did my trade today, giving Rich (greyparrott) my two Fenders in exchange for a 2008 Status SII 5er in rather fetching satin cocobolo/spalted maple board.

Rich is an excellent guy (read 'Diamond Geezer'!) & not only made me very welcome, but also made me lunch at the same time.

Many thanks Rich for an excellent bass & I hope you get on well with the two lovely & pristine Fenders :)

Rich (The other one!)

I bought Rich's Dean B2 last week. What a top chap - not only did he do me a really good deal, he very kindly gave me a lift to and from the station. And not only that, but he really does have a grey parrot!

Excellent, many thanks Rich. I'm really pleased with the bass. To the rest of you, you missed out on a beauty.

• 4 years later...

Just bought Rich's lovely 1990 Squier Precision. What a fantastic instrument and what a gent Rich is to deal with as well as being a superb player. Check out his Youtube channel, user name Richard Raymond

• 8 years later...

Just bought a lovely Bass Collection P Bass from Rich..

Apart from the fact that the transaction was great from start to finish, I actually got a chance to spend a couple of hours talking about 'all things bass' with Rich, which made the whole experience even better. 

Not only is Rich a great musician with a huge knowledge about basses, rigs, touring and recording etc, but he also shared some amazing stories from his career as pro player - it was a lot of fun! 

And to top it all off, he made a small donation to the charity I work for..

Rich is definitely a fellow Basschater that I'm more than happy to recommended to others here on the forum.. 

Thanks for your time and for the bass, Rich.. 👍😊

• Like 1

20 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Just bought a lovely Bass Collection P Bass from Rich..

Apart from the fact that the transaction was great from start to finish, I actually got a chance to spend a couple of hours talking about 'all things bass' with Rich, which made the whole experience even better. 

Not only is Rich a great musician with a huge knowledge about basses, rigs, touring and recording etc, but he also shared some amazing stories from his career as pro player - it was a lot of fun! 

And to top it all off, he made a small donation to the charity I work for..

Rich is definitely a fellow Basschater that I'm more than happy to recommended to others here on the forum.. 

Thanks for your time and for the bass, Rich.. 👍😊

aw bless ya, was great to talk to you too, and meet you ...Top chap indeed. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just swapped my Lakland for Rich's NS Design Wav 4 Radius. What a gent! Lovely bass in great condition and great comms throughout. Note to self though. Check how many car parks there are in one street next time!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dazm66 said:

Just swapped my Lakland for Rich's NS Design Wav 4 Radius. What a gent! Lovely bass in great condition and great comms throughout. Note to self though. Check how many car parks there are in one street next time!

Aw thank you and you. Sorry I had to rush off but had to look after a freinds dog 🐕 for 1! All the best and glad your happy 

Rich