Why become a member? ×

Baer ML112 x2.Mint No Luv Withdrawn
£550

richardd

[attachment=189963:100_2151.JPG]For sale my Baer ML112 x2 in absolutely mint condition in Baer fitted covers,I thought two cabs would be ideal,but decided That a single 2x12 neo is what I .need,space wise,so up for sale or trade .Sale price is £950 for both collected from Grantham Linc's or meet within reason,I only have the packaging for one ,so posting the two is not an option.would prefer to sell has a pair,or would trade for a Berg CN or Vanderkley mnt 2x12.I cannot alter the original price.as the post has been resurrected. Thanks for looking Rich :) [attachment=189963:100_2151.JPG] [attachment=189964:100_2152.JPG] [attachment=189966:100_2153.JPG] [attachment=189967:100_2154.JPG] [attachment=189968:100_2150.JPG] [attachment=190994:100_2158.JPG] [attachment=190995:100_2158.JPG][attachment=190996:100_2164.JPG] By the way when Mark gets these cabs back in stock they are going to be £800 inc cover,so grab a bargain,These cabs ooze quality

Edited by richardd

• 4 weeks later...

Neither can I JT. These really are super cabs.just don't have the Berg or Van logo.I think the construction quality of the Baer's is on par with the Bergs and they feel a lots more substantial than the Vanderkleys,and still an easy one hand lift,I think people need to try them to see how good they are :)

Lovely cabs.

These seem a reasonable deal. Perhaps if you were willing to ship, you might get more interest?

Can I ask, how do you find these compare sound-wise to the Berg CN112 or the Vanderkley 112MNT? I seem to recall you owning the latter...

Pete

I will ship Pete But I only have the original packaging for one,And a box from a Berg 112 which I could adapt,to suit.I think the sound is a bit more punchier Than the Berg due to the cross over filtering out the highs,Are you interested Pete,? or just chatting :)

Bit of both Richard :-)

I've always been tempted by these cabs. Went for the Berg CN112 x2 eventually as they were lighter and rumoured to be voiced comparably, in some ways, to the Baers. Plus I do like a tweeter. But have always wondered about the Baers and been impressed by their engineering and looks.

I'm waiting on the Bergantino B/Amp to come out though, so that is probably going to be my next major spend. Depending when it actually lands.

Have a free bump.

Edited by funkle

Hi Pete,Hope you are keeping well.IMO these leave The Aggies in there dust ,tight punchy a little compressed ,And they ooze quality,nothing is not right with these cabs,if one goes I may well keep the other,Always welcome in my home pete, :)

• 2 weeks later...