Why become a member? ×

My collection at the moment!

lushuk

Hi folks thought id introduce the family! Nothing flash just a novice collection but I fear a change is (iminent imminent iniment) on its way!

[attachment=1068:smalIMG_9054.jpg]

First up is this 98 USA prec to the best of my knowledge it has only been played for around 10-12 hours and is mint, I want to try and keep it like that if I can. I want to change the pickgaurd to black if anyone want to trade? this white one still has the polythene on it!

[attachment=1067:smalIMG_9055.jpg]

Is my Fender lyte 86 recently brought from (Si oldgit) a great lightweight version, recently had a pro set up and new strings I really liked this bass but I am finding it hard to practise on and the swop on to the prec due to difference in neck sizes! so hence the reason it made a recent apperance in the for sale colums from which it looks like it may be on its way to Manchester!

[attachment=1066:smalIMG_9056.jpg]

And finally my Schecter custom 4 a great underated active bass imho, but again its on the transfer list due to the difference compared to my main bass (prec) ! So I reckon the answer is to get another prec to practise on and use the usa prec for best, sad I know but hey ho its only this weeks thoughts!

A week is a long time when playing my bass!

Cheers for looking Eddy

[quote name='lushuk' post='27722' date='Jul 6 2007, 03:56 AM']Cheers for looking Eddy[/quote]

:huh: how did u know my name (apart from the obvoius) and how did u know i would look. But yeah the pleasure is mine whoever you are, just remember it's Eddie with an IE on the end next time :)

Those are pretty nice basses apart from the lack of strings, the bottom 1 looks like something dale stewart would use.

There is only one way to spell Eddy although ie is a close 2nd! Dale Stewart? sorry my bass player knowledge is not the best ive heard of Dale Winton!
I think 4 strings is plenty for me for now! in fact 3 probaly would do!
Cheer Eddy with a y