Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Musashimonkey

Musashimonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Steve's Demeter amp. Unfortunately it arrived in a less than perfect condition courtesy of an over-energetic courier! Despite Steve's superb packing the amp had a fault, which was, unfortunately, irreparable. Throughout Steve was great to deal with, made every effort to sort the problem quickly, went out of his way to get the courier issue resolved and made a swift refund. A genuinely great guy to deal with...next time, Steve :D

Edited by Scooby
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just bought a TC RS212 cab from Steve. Arrived exactly on time, in the most secure packaging you can imagine, and in excellent condition exactly as described - in fact, even better than as described in the ad - Steve obviously looks after his gear very well indeed.

But all of this only tells half the story. The cab as advertised had been slightly modded by the addition of four rubber feet screwed into the base of the cabinet. When I said that I didn’t want these, Steve was not only patient and obliging enough to unscrew these and take pics to show me how big the holes left behind were (tiny and very neat, as it turned out), but he even offered to fill the holes in and paint them over, which he did, and did a fantastic, meticulous job of it, too - can’t even see where the holes were, now! In fact he was so good about all this that it made me feel somewhat ashamed to have made a fuss about it in the first place!

Add to that the fact that Steve was unfailingly friendly and helpful and a great and prompt communicator throughout, and you have the ideal Basschat trader - a hero and a legend, in fact. Steve, I salute you, and hope to have the opportunity to shake your hand and thank you in person one day. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You could only wish that Steve got what you want! You will recieve top notch stuff( according to what he says he is selling), no bullsh*t. Perfectly honest man! As a buyer... Well there goes the same. Buy/sell/trade with utmost confidence.

Thanks Steve,

Rok

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've done a deal or two on Basschat (!) and I'd put mine with Steve in the top 1%. Lovely guy, patient and understanding, and a gent when confronted with the Beedster kids! He also has very good taste in gear! Hughly recommended seller/buyer. C

• Like 1

I bought a bass off Steve a week ago:

Not only did I get a bargain price for the bass, I also got a free hard case and pair of strings thrown in too! - Not to mention free delivery which he offered as I was talking to him about my current situation. He really didn't have to add these extras in, but he did because he's a top guy.

Would definitely recommend!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...