Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Musashimonkey

Musashimonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought an Orange OB1 Bass Head from Steve in a real smooth and easy transaction -- Great Comms, Rapid delivery and Bombproof packaging!

The Amp is just like new and I am absolutely delighted with it, -- Steve is a top guy and a real pleasure to do business with!

Will.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Mexican Fender Jazz from Steve through the BassChat marketplace forum - he was consistently awesome to deal with throughout, the bass was in the post within a few hours of payment and arrived within 24 hours, very professionally packaged and in top condition.

Thanks Steve!

• Like 1

I just completed a deal with Steve when he bought my Jabba 5 bass. I can only say it was a very pleasurable process from start to finish. Steve is very communicative and honest. All in all a thoroughly nice guy and I would be happy to deal with him again anytime in the future

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Over the weekend I travelled down to Kent to pick up a Gen 3 Barefaced Big Twin. Steve is as great as this cab is awesome. Excellent communication, thoroughly reliable and honest. There is really nothing else to say that hasn't been said dozens of times already!

He also gave me some biscuits and chocolates to eat on my way home. 11/10. Deal in confidence.

• Like 1

I just bought a Zoom B3 multi effects pedal from Steve. Great guy to deal with. I confess that I haven't had the chance to try the beast yet but it was well packaged and looks brand new and I fully expect it to work perfectly. He posted it really quickly. Top Chatter

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...