Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Musashimonkey

Musashimonkey

Traded a MTD635 very recently with Steve. I was struck how tolerant he seemed of my erratic email communications and somewhat whimsical change of plan to trade and not sell at the last moment. On the day he was happy to go out of his way to meet and I found him to be affable, genial and very helpful. A top bloke and bassist that comes highly recommended!

• Like 1

Just received a REDDI from Steve.

It was packaged well enough to survive a bomb blast, and arrived before the courier even realised they had it.

2nd deal I've done with him - having done the first this was no hesitation. Can only echo all the positive comments above.

Deal in confidence.

Edited by NoirBass
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Steve is a great Guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with :) Amp arrived in perfect, as new condition with all the goodies and original packaging:) and I would heartily recommended him to anyone!!

Thank you again Steve, you are a credit to our Forum :)

Cheers

Tim

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was about to trade pedals with Steve when I accidentally damaged my pedal while wrapping it up. He was cool about it and totally understanding of my clumsiness. I ended up buying his pedal anyway and he even gave me a good deal.

Deal with confidence. Great basschatter!

All the best, Steve!

Edited by eddiehoffmann
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just done a deal with Steve.
Absolute gent, decisive, did what he said he'd do, when he said he'd do it.
Gear bang on as described.

Really nice friendly bloke to deal with, fully recommended by the House of Munster.
Enjoy tonight's gig Steve and thanks for making it so easy.

• Like 1

Steve is a real star. I bought a cabinet off him and it was a totally hassle free transaction. The cab was in perfect condition as he said it would be and he kept me informed about delivery etc, and wrapped it so it was bomb proof. 10/10. You can feel safe to deal with him with absolute confidence, and sleep easy to boot!

Cheers,

Tom

• Like 1