Why become a member? ×

Fender jazz 1966 candy apple £ 4000
£5000

vittoriosciascia

[size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]1966 Fender Jazz Bass Candy Apple Red Electric Bass Guitar, Serial # 172405 +. Beautiful bass with minimal play wear and a vibrant finish. Normal weather checking and a few dings. Electronics are all original and undisturbed. Almost no fret wear on the original frets. Original hard case included + original accessory![/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]£4000[/font][/size]

Edited by vittoriosciascia

This is a killer bass! And a super Seller , too! I bought many basses from this gentleman and always have been amazed by good prices, wonderful basses and perfect comunication...maybe I'll Buy another one..just need to gather some money....

To me the electronics don't look untouched. The pots are from different sources and the solderings on the back are renewed. What is the story behind this ?

Unfortunately most of the pics are not sharp enough to determine whether the finish is really factory original. Even then it would be difficult with CAR finishes as they fade and crackle differently from others. Is there something engraved into the surface under the booklet on the last picture ? The booklet unfortunately hides most of the body area around the neck ...

Do you have a pic from the neck pocket ?

Nice bass though.

[quote name='mrbassman_de' timestamp='1427615011' post='2732236']
To me the electronics don't look untouched. The pots are from different sources and the solderings on the back are renewed. What is the story behind this ?

Unfortunately most of the pics are not sharp enough to determine whether the finish is really factory original. Even then it would be difficult with CAR finishes as they fade and crackle differently from others. Is there something engraved into the surface under the booklet on the last picture ? The booklet unfortunately hides most of the body area around the neck ...

Nice bass though.
[/quote]

Nice bass though.
[/quote]

Nice bass though.
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...