Why become a member? ×

GONE: Fender Jazz 1996 Made in Japan
£450

Fender Jazz 1996 Made in Japan U037427 Plus postage.
This bass is in great condition with a couple of marks on it, notably one on the back and one on the front ( see pics).

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pups are Fender Custom Shop '60s.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The tortoiseshell scratchplate is non-standard I think;[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The neck plate seems to be an American replacement.[/font][/color]

[quote name='rogerstodge' timestamp='1426540083' post='2719178']
Yea thats the one, i swapped it with him for a warwick which i swapped for a p bass.
[/quote]

I fear you may have me confused with somebody else - either that or my elgins are working loose. :unsure: I bought it off a guy in the States a few years ago - unless of course you're him travelling under a pseudonym... :huh: I did have a Warwick Thumb as it happens, but it's not connected to the Jazz - I sold it to an annoyingly talented 11-year-old a couple of years ago (Actually it was his mum that paid for it but you get the idea.)

Whatever, it is indeed an excellent instrument (although Patch has forgotten to mention a certain little something that puts it a touch above even the excellent standards of Japanese-built Fenders). Good luck with the sale Patch. :)

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='rogerstodge' timestamp='1426616339' post='2719895']
I most certainly have confused you with someone else Andy, was there someone on here called leftybass ?
[/quote]

Yes. Not a lot of people know this, but Leftybassman is actually the handle for somebody else. He's no longer a member though as far as I can tell and the name seems to have stuck to me. I've done nothing to encourage it, but there it is. Leftybass [b][i]is[/i][/b] still a member but hasn't posted for 5 years. All a bit confusing really... :unsure: Whatever the ins & outs, it's a great bass! :D

• 2 weeks later...