Why become a member? ×

Warwick 6 string Streamer Stage 1 flamed maple natural
£1800

LiamCt

I don't know if this bass exsist, but he send me a pictures, which looks been taken at home... my futher in law coming back to UK so I already spoke, he will go to police station, because he transfer money to Liam Carters account. I hope the procedures will start very soon.

[quote name='tomuks79' timestamp='1429181771' post='2748786']
I don't know if this bass exsist, but he send me a pictures, which looks been taken at home... my futher in law coming back to UK so I already spoke, he will go to police station, because he transfer money to Liam Carters account. I hope the procedures will start very soon.
[/quote]

Please keep us updated about how the procedure goes! Wishing you good luck, I wish you to get your money back soon!

I wonder if this LiamCt knob has actually visited this site recently and seen all this since he stole your money. I've had a few occasions where money has been stolen from me so I know the feeling well. It's just a horrible situation. I really do hope that you get your money back and I hope that this thief is caught and subsequently charged by the police. The thieving c*nt.

Hi , i cant believe!!!! Bass arived today:) everythink ok!!!!!!!! He is LIam Carter from cartec audio!!! He is not sereous seller anyway!!! Very very big thanks for all you guys!!! Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!! Best regards Tomas Maslauskas.

Wow! Amazing news!

Just a thought; I was suspicious of this sale being without pics. Saying "I'll email pics" is all well and good, but it removes the chance that another BCer can flag up a rogue if the pics are simply lifted from another old thread. I know this isn't fool proof. Just an idea if we were to ban sales without pics?

Not much use in the OP's case as he is abroad but if you stick to buying cash on collection (assuming you don't get Gumtree-mugged) this will never happen. I am bemused how anyone can buy something as individual as a premium bass guitar without trying it first. I've had a few of this very model and I've tried at least 2 with a properly warped neck that were unplayable. Having said all of that, glad to hear the OP finally got the bass (I remember a case a while back with a Warwick Infinity and someone in Thailand? What is it about Warwicks!!) and hope it works ok and plays a dream.

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1429750447' post='2754633']
Wow! Amazing news!

Just a thought; I was suspicious of this sale being without pics. Saying "I'll email pics" is all well and good, but it removes the chance that another BCer can flag up a rogue if the pics are simply lifted from another old thread. I know this isn't fool proof. Just an idea if we were to ban sales without pics?
[/quote]

I think that's maybe a good idea.

I had someone contact me offering me a pedal I had a wanted advert for.

He was a new member, I made him a stupid offer that he accepted, but wanted to be paid by Paypal gift, I asked for photos and never heard another word from him.

Anyway, so, so, so glad that you've eventually got the bass.

Please post some photos so we can see it.