Why become a member? ×

Warwick 6 string Streamer Stage 1 flamed maple natural
£1800

LiamCt

Warwick 6 string Streamer Stage 1 flamed maple natural oil finish, for sale in Manchester.
Neck through.
In tip top condition, and hasn't seen much use outside of studio work.
Comes with a hard flight case from Warwick.

Regretting selling this before it's even sold as it's such a beautiful hard to come across bass.. but it's hard to justify not playing it at the moment.

£1800, but open to offers.

photos to follow if there's interest.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='tomuks79' timestamp='1428585050' post='2742704']
i post this incident becouse i want that you all be coutious.....sorry for my English:)
[/quote]

I really hope this gets sorted out for you... this sort of thing is totally unacceptable.

This marketplace runs on trust and incidents like this hurt all of us buying and selling here.

Hi, i pay bank transfer. I sent the money 25 days ago, and he gone, not answering. I have bank transfer documents, all mayls, no bass no money, i trust him, he sent for me photos, we talk about bass spec. Options, i realy trust him. But when was money in his acount he is gone.....

Basschat is very good place for musicions, in baschat i sold few basses, buy basses few combos, its a great place for new informatins contacts..... There i found a few friends, very sad that now i have problems with this warwick seller.....

Wow. I'm sorry to hear of this.

Hope it gets sorted, but it's a clear warning, so thanks for the heads up.
I hope this is just a genuine mistake (e.g. a family emergency has distracted the seller LiamCt) but sadly it's probably a scam. If you read this - please return the money or deliver the instrument as soon as possible LiamCt. It's not too late to do the right thing.

So sorry to hear this, hope that this will still work to your favor in the end.

I know that this will be not much help but if you search "Liam Carter manchester" on facebook, a certain bassist whos pics are showing a lot of studio time will come up. Not saying that he is the guy, but might be a good place to start.

Edited by ordep