Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mayones Jabba 4
£870

MisterFingers

[font=Helvetica][size=3]£870 [/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]A beaut of a bass In perfect condition - no dings, marks or any other cosmetic or playability issues. I’ve only played this at home and in a recording studio. I hate to sell it, but needs must :([/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]Here’s the tech:[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Mayones Jabba 4 Active/Passive Jazz Bass (2011 I think)[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]Alder body, maple neck and fretboard. Transparent dirty blue burst finish.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]24 medium jumbo frets, fingerboard radius 20” Matt neck finish.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]38.5mm nut width. Weight: 10 lbs approx.[/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3]Delano Pick-ups and Mayo M-BP2 pre-amp[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]2 volume 1 treb/bass (stack) 1 passive tone 1active/passive miniswitch[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]SIT power wound medium gauge nickel strings [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]Schaller machine heads and strap locks.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]The action is pretty low but no fret buzz as the neck is perfect.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]Mayones padded gig bag and hex keys included as standard. I have a spare Thomann or Gator ABS case that would add an extra £35 to the cost if the buyer arranges their own courier/insurance. Collection is preferred, as you’d get a chance to play it of course. i’m not interested in any trades at the moment I’m afraid.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]Based in Glasgow.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]I’ll take some more photos in the daytime - the body finish really shows up with more light. [/size][/font]

Edited by MisterFingers

[quote name='MisterFingers' timestamp='1427286878' post='2728249']
Another bump - Can't understand why there's no Jabba love around - this bass is virtually brand new and knocks MIA Jazz's for six.
:(
[/quote]

Ah, mate, believe me, I've got tonnes of love for it! I'm in the same boat with my Sandberg Panther fretless 5-er; lots of kudos but no hard cash :(

Have a free bump, buddy!

[quote name='Scott S' timestamp='1427288391' post='2728286']
Ah, mate, believe me, I've got tonnes of love for it! I'm in the same boat with my Sandberg Panther fretless 5-er; lots of kudos but no hard cash :(

Have a free bump, buddy!
[/quote]

Thanks mate - tough time of year for cash I suppose. GLWYS on the Sandberg.