Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jonesy

Lozz196

Steve just bought a Mex Precision from me. Good comms throughout, came and collected the bass, and we chatted about basses/amps/bands as you do. Slightly embarrassed as although I`d made sure the bass was ok earlier in the day it started crackling a bit when he was testing it as had recently put the original pots/pickups back in, so swapped the pots out for a Ki0gon wiring loom I had hanging around and issue sorted. Deal with confidence - Steve may be a newbie but don`t let that put you off.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just sold a pedal to Steve. Great comms leading up to the sale. We had a couple of beers when I delivered the pedal and he's a top bloke.
Steve, I can see you spending a lot of time (and money) in the classifieds here. Enjoy :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Steve ordered a loom for his Jazz, first time he'd done anything like fitting a loom so a few questions later - bingo - all's well and sounding great. Learning curve completed 🤩 great success!

A pleasure to deal with, instant payment and great comms, highly recommended.

Cheerz, John

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Had a great start to 2022 and it's all thanks to Steve .

He was having a clear out , one of the things to go was a PB-50 project. Knowing I have a thing for PB-50s he got in touch asking if I was interested  🙂

Too right I was interested 😃

Asking for only the postage cost the worthy gent boxed it up and sent it to Scotland 😎

I'll be naming this build  "Jonesy" 👍

• Like 1