Why become a member? ×

SOLD -TC Electronic RH450 -*ALL GONE THANKS*
£580

Afternoon All,

Up for sale is my TC RH450. I currently find myself bandless; add to that a June wedding you get the picture.

Im sure you guys know the technical gubbins, but just in case you dont.....

[url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh450/"]http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh450/[/url]

I've owned the head for 2 or so years (purchased from BC). Head has some dings and scratches; have tried to show this in pics. No cracks at all to the buttons. Will include the maplin briefcase with the head. Foam inside is cut to size and it does a much better job than any gig bag will.

[b]£280[/b] for the RH450 & case

Only the the head remains!

Would very much prefer collection from Stoke-on-trent/Derby/Manchester/Warrington or a reasonable halfway point. Will consider posting if the need arises.

Edited by stingraybassman

Even though I know that my Thunderfunk will handle 3 of these cabs (not a TC amp user but mine will go to 2 ohms), I can't imagine a situation where more than two of these would be required (stacked vertically, two will handle anything that I do)! :)

Splendid rig at a very attractive price. If i was actually playing these days id take the RC4 off you for my Stac' rig but since it would never leave the house it seems a bit silly to do it! GLWTS tho chap!

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1425560392' post='2708577']
Splendid rig at a very attractive price. If i was actually playing these days id take the RC4 off you for my Stac' rig but since it would never leave the house it seems a bit silly to do it! GLWTS tho chap!
[/quote]

Cheers Stag!

Sunday bump

• 3 weeks later...