Why become a member? ×

SOLD Certain bass elita 61P FS Huge Price Drop £275
£400

spencer.b

SOLD here's ad the guy I bought it off posted, no longer with the labellas or hardcase but now with a tom and wills gigbag
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/204179-custom-made-certainbass-61-p-bass-funk-machine-re-issue/page__p__2056153__hl__certainbass__fromsearch__1#entry2056153"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2056153[/url]

huge price drop to £275 it changed hands previously on basschat for £500
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alder body, with the beautifully classic sunburst finish and matching headstock.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Seymour Duncan Antiquity 2 P-Bass pickup[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CTS pots & switchcraft jack[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Schaller strap-buttons (for schaller straplocks)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tort pickguard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]60's spec thick slab rosewood fingerboard on maple neck[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bone nut [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fender style tuners & string tree[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fender style bridge[/font][/color]
I'm in south london or can post for £15

Edited by spencer.b

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate, is this still available? I believe these basses are built using allparts bodies an neck's, is this the case with this one? The heel of the neck would have an allparts stamp. Does it still have the SD antiquity in it?
Cheers.

Edited by NoLogic69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bump still available, tbh I don't know if its allparts components , I haven't got scales to hand but I'd say its pretty average weight as P basses go and I've had loads of em ( I'll weigh it when i get a chance, just moved house and I think the scales are boxed in the attic)
Firm price, its changed hands twice on basschat for nearly double what i'm asking, very nice bass, the pup has got a real beefy thump and the neck is very even

holy smokes this is dirt dirt dirty cheap! I paid way more than that to have it built and shipped over from St Louis!

David does only use really nice bits for his builds, a bit like Nash do...and it sounds frickin awesome! I was only thinking about this bass the other day and wondering where it'd got to...someone's gonna get a total steal of a stunning bass here!! really that cheap!!!!! that's less than a cr*ppy MIM fender!!!!!!!!

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1444940840' post='2887600']
Wow very nice,im not normally a pbass guy but starting to see the appeal
[/quote]

That was me for over 20 years, until I played a fantastic limelight and was smitten. It's now my 'go to bass' as they say.
Jassbass, I see you going through a few basses, try a P, you really might be shocked ;)
At this price I'm tempted myself