Why become a member? ×

*SOLD Bergantino HD210 + Cover SOLD*
£420

KennysFord

Hey Folks,
NOW SOLD.
I finally managed to grab a second AE 210 so my HD 210 is now up for sale, possible trade for a high end Amp or maybe something with with Tubes Burman Pre + Powerpak etc.
The cab is 100% mint, no dings, scuffs or scratches and comes with a Berg padded cover. Not much to say about this cab that isn't already well documented, one of the best 210's out there.
Pics to follow later today but rest assured it's a minter, as new.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'd like £420 for the cab, I'm happy to ship at buyers cost, £20 tops and I'm happy to meet up within reason. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade value would be £450 [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'd consider trades for a good quality head, cash either way. I quite fancy a giving tubes a try so maybe a Burman set up or similar, possibly a VGC "Series 6 Trace AH300" GP12 (not SMX) plus cash[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Preston , Lancashire.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers folks.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] B)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by kennyrodgers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Buddy.
Thanks for the enquiry.
I still have it and should be able to get some pics posted up tonight. I've had a busy week so have struggled to get time to do it.
Rest assured it's a minter though and I'll edit the original post with pics tonight.
Thanks again.

Hi,
If you want to arrange the shipping then I'm OK with that.
It can be collected from my workplace Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00.
B)

Bump for a wee price drop.
£400 collected or plus shipping at cost or arrange your own.
These retail at £720+ with the cover so approx saving of £300 on this pretty much "as new" cab.
Trade value stands at £450.
B)

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez Louise type bump.
Last drop £380 plus shipping, collect from Preston or arrange your own courier....I have plenty packaging.
I'm also happy to meet up within reason.
Cabs' a minter folks.
B)