Why become a member? ×

Great Bass Player Photos

bassbloke

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='520462' date='Jun 22 2009, 03:42 AM']At least he learnt the lesson of time by ditching the Rick and getting a P :)

(for the record I have no idea who he is)[/quote]
You are a fool SIR !! :rolleyes: This is Chris Squire the man who made me and many more take up the bass. If you don't know who he is you are probably not as ascent as me.
Good grief this made me feel old...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='520462' date='Jun 22 2009, 03:42 AM'](for the record I have no idea who he is)[/quote]

Punks always [i]pretend [/i]they don't know in case they're brought before the Punk Gestapo to explain why they have Yes albums in their collection.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually got this pic off basschat ages ago. Hell knows who she is but, FIT BASS AMP!

[attachment=28419:yes.jpg]

Here's a couple i took, time to play "guess the bass player":

[attachment=28420:CS.JPG]

[attachment=28421:P1000893.JPG]

[attachment=28422:P1000901.JPG]

(this one is quite easy)

[quote name='Badass' post='534712' date='Jul 7 2009, 04:36 PM']Hey [b]KERMITNT[/b] that would make a great desktop....Any larger versions of that image?[/quote]

is awsome i was looking for it 2 i found it in google images and is called mosaic bass something like that if you find any large one post it to grab it 2

:)