Why become a member? ×

SOLD thanks very much to all
£250

ead

For sale is my trusty MB-500 amp as I fancy something different. I have owned this from new and it has worked faithfully in gigs and practices. Still in excellent condition with barely a mark on it. Comes with the footswitch and lead (neither have been used).

Trades for other amp heads of interest but nothing that you'd need a truck to move please. Here are the pics. If you'd like to see more please just ask.

£250 delivered UK mainland OVNO. Thanks for looking.

Edited by ead

Is it possible that's the earlier MB2-500? I thought the MB500's all had the limiter switch on the top?

Only asking as I bought an amp advertised on here as an MB500 which turned out to be an MB2-500 when it arrived. Wasn't an issue - it's a great amp and I'm still using it nearly 2 years later... just would have liked to have known beforehand!

[quote name='stoo' timestamp='1424779581' post='2700295']
Is it possible that's the earlier MB2-500? I thought the MB500's all had the limiter switch on the top?

Only asking as I bought an amp advertised on here as an MB500 which turned out to be an MB2-500 when it arrived. Wasn't an issue - it's a great amp and I'm still using it nearly 2 years later... just would have liked to have known beforehand!
[/quote]

I think it's the gen 1 MB-500 as I've had it a few years. I'd need to check the sales receipt for an exact date though.