Why become a member? ×

MÜB Custom Fit Unlined Fretless - Stingray 4 Style
£1000

cccy

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Unlined fretless - p-up and electronics very similar to a pre-EB Ray.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Built by Maurizio of [url="http://www.mauriziouberbasses.com/"]MÜB[/url] in 2011 and features his incredibly practical Hybrid headless design and an ergonomic 8 bolt neck. Only selling because I need the money. Asking for [s]£1000 [/s][b]£900[/b], SE London.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Body: Asian ash with Mediterranean Olivewood top and Macassar Ebony back laminate[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Neck: Wenge/Ebony/Wenge, Ziricote Fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Pickup: Delano HB(ebony casing)[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]On-board Preamp: Bartolini 2-band EQ with Active/Passive push/pull volume[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Bridge: ETS headless[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Nut: Brass[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.8 kg)[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Radius: 16''[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Scale: 34''[/font][/color]

Edited by cccy

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1424541682' post='2697551']
[s]Usually[/s] I [b]do[/b] like fancy woods, basses without scratchplates, [b]and [/b]unlined fretless, [b]and [/b]thats a lovely bass!
[/quote]

I was thinking *almost* the same thing :)

[quote name='Descendent' timestamp='1424866603' post='2701301']
That's a very classy and elegant bass. Not too dissimilar from my Alpher fretless. Got to love and unlined ebony board!
[/quote]

Unlined ebony boards are amazing, this however is Zericote!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...