Why become a member? ×

Manchester Bass Bash?!

AndyTravis

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1424525165' post='2697300']
Sign me up! (Surprisingly, it does actually seem to be quite sunny in Mancunia today)

Liam

Edit: Just after i typed that i turned around to see that it was snowing. How fun...
[/quote]

Good old Manchester weather...

No problem with going further out either. Blueprint has good free parking after 6 on weeknights, not sure about weekends. It's also close to Victoria for train & tram and there's a pub across the road. As far as my experience of rehearsal rooms go, it's very nice - as our singer said "it's even got girls' toilets!". It was just the first place that came to mind when I saw 'Manchester'.

There are however a few of the dreaded stairs! *hides*

Edited by colleya

[quote name='colleya' timestamp='1424541162' post='2697546']
No problem with going further out either. Blueprint has good free parking after 6 on weeknights, not sure about weekends. It's also close to Victoria for train & tram and there's a pub across the road. As far as my experience of rehearsal rooms go, it's very nice - as our singer said "it's even got girls' toilets!". It was just the first place that came to mind when I saw 'Manchester'.

There are however a few of the dreaded stairs! *hides*
[/quote]

My mates own that pub, the eagle. Pretty cool place.

Well I'm in the midst of completing a diploma, so my time is goosed as I started 2 months behind my learning group so I'm constantly playing catchup, and our own MB1 is tied up in a new job meaning his shift patterns are up the wall.

Anyone up for carrying the organisers torch?

I'll gladly join in etc, just don't want to make a hash of organising it.