Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD. THANKS!
£2900

fingerz

Now with added sound clip. Tone is generally around 1/3, pre amp bass and treble around 1/3 also. Passive at one point, and generally both pups 50/50. You can really hear when I solo the pickups. I didn't play with the settings too much, it REALLY responds to your fingers and I wanted to show that.

Recorded straight into a Focusrite Saffire/ProTools.

Enjoy.

Hello mate,

VF's are lovely. Possibly interested if it has a Rosewood board. Where are you based? - would be great to play it.

Straight swap wise. The list price (new) on a VF5 is nearly £100 less than the AC is for sale for. There would need to be some cash involved. Let's talk via PM if you are still interested.

Thanks and hope to speak soon.

On ebay, going to put on Talk Bass too - This bass should not be hanging around! Bump incase there are any possible takers on here thinking about it. You can always make me an offer. No trades. Thanks.

Strange. Can you see the photo of the bass? The play button is just at the bottom of the photo. Just incase. Works on all my devices so I'm suprised .. Sorry mate. Anyway, shame it's not a goer for you at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...