Why become a member? ×

Kanye West

UglyDog

[quote name='Toasted' timestamp='1423500955' post='2685581']
Kanye's great. At least he's got something different to say.
[/quote]

I liked his anti-bling thing, about diamonds killing people and blingy rappers need to stop wearing them. But he does talk some sh*te as well. He seems really petulant.

But I think he's confused impact with creativity in this latest rant.

Edited by xilddx

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1423501097' post='2685583']

It's a Kardashian init?
[/quote]

Yes it's the very untalented Kim does my bum look big in this? Darling your bum looks big in everything Kardashian!

I what is arguably the best moment of his presidency, Barak Obama found the perfect adjective for Kanye West: jackass.

And again with Beyoncè?!? Is it a secret crush? No matter the size of your old lady's bottom, it's always fatter on the other side of the fence?!? Get over it already, you jackass!!!

Edited by Shedua511

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1423501202' post='2685585']
I liked his anti-bling thing, about diamonds killing people and blingy rappers need to stop wearing them.
[/quote]

... and then went on to juxtapose this with in an album's worth of duets with Jay-Z, where they did a very good US hip hop style of Harry Enfield's 'Loadsamoney!!!'...but without the irony.

Pure genius ;)

Edited by Marvin

Beeyonsay gets my award for the 'Single Ladies' video, which I have no problem watching with the sound off, so maybe my award should go to the director and stylist. Come to think about it, I wish she'd get out the way of the other two. Beck gets my award for his Airline and Billy Bo Jupiter guitars. Oh, hang on, that's Jack White.

Its pretty such a subjectively voted for prize, isn't it ?

So I guess its there to be argued with if it doesn't go your way, but his actions are the same as a mum getting the hump because her daughter didn't score high enough in a dance competition.

[quote name='LayDownThaFunk' timestamp='1423509697' post='2685744']
Like it or not, Kanye West is the biggest rock star on the planet.
[/quote]

I need to get out more then, I only have a very limited knowledge of him. I've heard the name and that's about all. I couldn't name a single song or anything about him.

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1423511150' post='2685784']
Beeyonsay gets my award for the 'Single Ladies' video, which I have no problem watching with the sound off, so maybe my award should go to the director and stylist. Come to think about it, I wish she'd get out the way of the other two. Beck gets my award for his Airline and Billy Bo Jupiter guitars. Oh, hang on, that's Jack White.
[/quote]

That's my favourite too, but come to think of it, I'm not too familiar with anything else she's done. I mean, I know she's done a lot, but it's not my scene. Same with Kanye. I have no idea what he's done apart from hes a rappist. Kim Kardashian however, I do know, has done absolutely nothing to become famous apart from feature in a reality show and have an unfeasably large arse!