Why become a member? ×

Omega Music

spectoremg

Yes. I had great service from them recently.
I bought a Kala tenor ukulele from them a couple of weeks ago (Omega had the lowest price online for the uke I was after) and I rang on a Saturday but unfortunately they were closed. I left a message regarding set up and first thing Monday morning I had a call back (which I missed) AND an email answering my queries.
The answer was that yes, they do set up all ukes in their workshop before shipping for no extra cost (unlike many multi instrument box-shifters online).
Bought it and it arrived the day after next in perfect condition, set up wonderfully and ready to go.
Again, great service above and beyond AND the cheapest for what I wanted too!

• 3 months later...

Resurrecting an old thread a bit here, but came across this just now and having bought from them before- absolutely, I've had several sets of U-Bass strings from them over the last couple of years. Always very fast postage, good prices, and their customer service is some of the best I've dealt with.

I completely forgot about this thread, I bought my Kala u-bass from the store in Newcastle (tiny shop but they had 3 different uke basses in store) the guy was super helpful and I happily handed over my money and went home a very happy bunny.

Matt