Why become a member? ×

Don't touch my Willie

BigBadDom

I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I was wondering if someone could help me with the tab for Don't touch my Willie by Kevin Fowler. One of the guitarists in the band I have joined is an American and he asked me to learn some country, he thought this would be a good song to start with. I agree, it's not that complicated, but I am very new to playing the bass. I only started 3 months ago and I haven't played any kind of instrument before (well, not since primary school anyway). I think I have the verses sorted, but I can't quite figure out what is going on in the chorus. I've looked for tabs, but can't find any on the interweb, so I'm trying to figure it out from a very tinny live performance on Youtube.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I managed to find a version of the above song to listen to which had a much fuller sound, and I have pretty much figured out all I need to from it. Thanks to anyone who may have taken the time look at it for me. If you have any input, feel free to share as I am still very much a novice, and any help I can get is always welcome.