Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 28mistertee

Handwired

• 4 months later...

Met Mark and his family today whilst doing a deal. I was made to feel very welcome and the whole process from start to finish went off without a hitch. I was kept informed throughout and Mark responded in timely fashion to messages. I would happily deal with him again, top man!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top bloke and highly recommended. I muffed up the postage on an effects pedal i sold to him and had to resend it - Mark was hugely patient and decent whilst i faffed about sorting it out!!!! Enjoy the pedal dude!

Edited by Mudpup

• 1 month later...

[quote name='playbass' timestamp='1500128421' post='3335797']
Mark messaged me and the deal was done, including collection, within 24hrs! Best transaction ever and a delight to deal with. Thank you Mark, please buy everything I ever put up for sale. :-)
[/quote]
Pleasure doing business with you Edward, I'm thoroughly happy with my new bass. I wish I could mate, if I had the cash I would have took that jazz bass off of your hands too 😉

Just bought a Gibson off Mark after communicating through Basschat turns out he lived in the next village - three miles to collect! Excellent guy to deal with.

Bass in great condtion thanks Mark

Cheers

Andy

[quote name='Shylock' timestamp='1500727890' post='3339833']
Just bought a Gibson off Mark after communicating through Basschat turns out he lived in the next village - three miles to collect! Excellent guy to deal with.

Bass in great condtion thanks Mark

Cheers

Andy
[/quote]

Rare occasion to meet a fellow Basschatter so close, glad you like the bass Andy keep in touch and we'll catch you at a gig.
Cheers, Mark

Edited by 28mistertee

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought Mywatt 400 from Mark . Top chap , he answered on all my thousend questions and mails . Everything was as described , the amp looks like it was never played . This guy knows how to look after his equipment .

We will definately meet again once his Barefaced cabs are up for sale :)

Next time i'll come with beers,

Cheers 

Alex

Edited by kingalex
Mistype

• 2 months later...

Met Mark at the Services station halfway between us as he purchased my Darkglass head. Communication was great, paid very promptly indeed, and him and his mrs couldn’t have been nicer people to meet. Highly recommended to deal with. All the best with the amp pal!

Swapped my precision for Mark's Lakland DJ5. Genuinely great guy to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend dealing with Mark to anyone. Oh, and he also has a VW camper van which makes him cool as well as nice 😎😁

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just done a trade with Mark and what a really nice guy to deal with. I initially wanted just one of the cabs but Mark suggested a trade for both which actually suited both us as we had different needs. A pleasure to deal with, coms were great and timely. Lots of questions both ways and all answered to our respective satisfactions. A really nice guy, deal, trade with utmost confidence. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Carlsberg of Basschatters! Dodgy car park deal done for my amp - everything sorted out within 24hrs of me posting the advert. Nice to meet and have a quick natter with Mark and Heidi. Thoroughly recommended :-)

• 2 months later...

Mark bought an Ibanez 1805 from me. Excellent communications & he was very patient while I sorted out a minor niggle with the instrument.

Met him to complete the transaction. Very pleasant, friendly bloke, & exactly the sort of BC’er you would be happy trading with all day long.

Enjoy your latest a acquisition Mark!! 

• 2 years later...