Why become a member? ×

ASHDOWN CABS

Kevin Dean

[quote name='Ashdown Engineering' timestamp='1422829108' post='2677366']
Does the Bergantino come with a lifetime warranty?
[/quote]
Not one that I can see on their website .
I have just read the thread on the Social B , some of the comments are pretty unnecessary .
I have used Ashdown before , a Spyder 550 amp , so my interest is genuine .
At £700 , the 1x15 is rubbing shoulders with Bergantino / Vanderkley so the more information available , the more confident I feel that I am buying a good quality cab . From a customers point of view , handing over 700 notes for something that we may or may not get on with is always a bit risky .

Anywhere local to Isle of Wight / Southampton/ Portsmouth to try one out ?

[quote name='martin8708' timestamp='1422963983' post='2678848']
Not one that I can see on their website .
I have just read the thread on the Social B , some of the comments are pretty unnecessary .
I have used Ashdown before , a Spyder 550 amp , so my interest is genuine .
At £700 , the 1x15 is rubbing shoulders with Bergantino / Vanderkley so the more information available , the more confident I feel that I am buying a good quality cab . From a customers point of view , handing over 700 notes for something that we may or may not get on with is always a bit risky .

Anywhere local to Isle of Wight / Southampton/ Portsmouth to try one out ?
[/quote]

Nevada Music carry Ashdown.

I sent an email to GAK asking them to confirm the spec on one of the cabs as I've had problems before & this is the reply I got ;[color=#000000]Hi Kevin, many thanks for your email.[/color]

[color=#000000]Actually,there was no 2013 version of the SG Futura Min-Etune.Perhaps you are referring to the 2013 SG Future Tribute, in which case there are a few differences.The Future Tribute is a more 'stripped down' guitar ,and has '57 pickups ,asymmetric neck profile and ships with a gig bag,whereas the 2014 Futura has a P90 and Burstbucker 3 pickups, 60's neck profile, 15db boost switch,120th anniversary inlay at the 12th fret and comes with a hardshell case.Gibson guitars carry a years warranty.[/color]

[color=#000000]Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.[/color]

[color=#000000]Kind regards[/color]

[color=#000000]Guitar Shop[/color]
[color=#000000]GAK.CO.UK[/color]

I'm now convinced that they're all trying to make me have a break down ;)

[quote name='Kevin Dean' timestamp='1422994278' post='2679328']
I sent an email to GAK asking them to confirm the spec on one of the cabs as I've had problems before & this is the reply I got ;[color=#000000]Hi Kevin, many thanks for your email.[/color]

[color=#000000]Actually,there was no 2013 version of the SG Futura Min-Etune.Perhaps you are referring to the 2013 SG Future Tribute, in which case there are a few differences.The Future Tribute is a more 'stripped down' guitar ,and has '57 pickups ,asymmetric neck profile and ships with a gig bag,whereas the 2014 Futura has a P90 and Burstbucker 3 pickups, 60's neck profile, 15db boost switch,120th anniversary inlay at the 12th fret and comes with a hardshell case.Gibson guitars carry a years warranty.[/color]

[color=#000000]Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.[/color]

[color=#000000]Kind regards[/color]

[color=#000000]Guitar Shop[/color]
[color=#000000]GAK.CO.UK[/color]

I'm now convinced that they're all trying to make me have a break down ;)
[/quote]

Hi Kevin

I work for GAK and you did indeed email us about the [color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SG Futura Min-Etune, if you would of emailed about the spec on one of the Ashdown cabs we would of answered your question, but you [/font][/color][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]didn't, you asked about the SG Futura Min-Etune…..!!![/color][/font]

[quote name='Raggy' timestamp='1423052805' post='2679982']
Hi Kevin

I work for GAK and you did indeed email us about the [color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SG Futura Min-Etune, if you would of emailed about the spec on one of the Ashdown cabs we would of answered your question, but you [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#000000]didn't, you asked about the SG Futura Min-Etune…..!!![/color][/font]
[/quote]

Actually, I do not work for GAK, I'm just bored today and thought I would help you out with your breakdown ;)

Wondering about these;

http://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-cabs/pid32560/cid686/ashdown-rmmag414t-650w-4-x-10-4-ohm-with-tweeter-rootmaster.asp

But their so cheap! Think they sound naff??

http://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-cabs/pid37316/cid686/ashdown-rm610t-900w-6x10-4-ohm-slimline-bass-cab.asp

This looks tasty also