Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

2 hours ago, Mossiebass said:

COUCH PIC!! 

I am absolutely ecstatic, does anyone know how long shipping is to Ireland?

IMG_2634.jpg

GAH! :$:heart:

This is is almost the same as my recent configurator design, except mine had a P in the neck and block inlays.

On 06/04/2018 at 21:41, Mossiebass said:

Thanks for the replies guys! Just to let ye know, this would be the seafoam green and not the surf green, found it hard to tell the difference on the site but this is exactly what I wanted

Mine is seafoam green also and it's a really nice colour in the flesh.

Sadly still no word on my neck which they have had for over two weeks now. I emailed for an update yesterday but have had no reply yet. Very tempted to send the body back and ask for a full refund. If i was a custom builder and had messed up someone's order I would be bending over backwards to rectify it quickly and keeping the customer in the loop at every stage. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mrtcat said:

Mine is seafoam green also and it's a really nice colour in the flesh.

Sadly still no word on my neck which they have had for over two weeks now. I emailed for an update yesterday but have had no reply yet. Very tempted to send the body back and ask for a full refund. If i was a custom builder and had messed up someone's order I would be bending over backwards to rectify it quickly and keeping the customer in the loop at every stage. 

An update wouldn't seem too much to ask, especially given the circumstances. Hope this gets resolved soon.

On 19/03/2018 at 09:54, GisserD said:

My Maruszczyk is going back :(

i just couldnt get on with 17mm string spacing. Im gutted because it sounds and plays so freaking good!

if anybody wants it then let me know today as it will be shipped tomorrow. you can have it for the price i paid. £820 which is a steal!

(theres more pics earlier in the thread)

jake1.thumb.jpg.8bdff86881a9e47fca2eaafd92c7de93.jpg.14a219db1683d2b3832860de1948f7c6.jpg

Seen this on eBay which I guess is your ad? I think with Maruszczyk's you'll have a better time selling them on here than eBay. Still a niche (but awesome) brand. 

51 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Seen this on eBay which I guess is your ad? I think with Maruszczyk's you'll have a better time selling them on here than eBay. Still a niche (but awesome) brand. 

No its not my add. Its the original sellers add. I sent it back to him. 

He's selling it for less than I paid now. Its a bargain in my book. 

52 minutes ago, GisserD said:

No its not my add. Its the original sellers add. I sent it back to him. 

He's selling it for less than I paid now. Its a bargain in my book. 

Ah yes, I should have checked the sellers location. You're right - a bargain. Just up the road from me too - shame it's 17mm & not 19mm string spacing otherwise I'd on my way to Gloucester by now!

I want a Jake Classic and I have never owned or spent much time on a P Bass. I tried a couple that are owned by a few guys who are local to me and I want to have at least one good one in my stable. Which split coil option would get me the closest to classic P Bass tone?

22 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Looks nice when I am done but €2100 when done, guess that isn't happening :D

Mine was a bargain in comparison of €2030. Unfortunately not happening either then sadly...

IMG_0196.PNG