Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

I see from the Public Peace website that Adrian and Wojtek are going to be on the main stage of the London Bass Guitar Show on the Saturday. Hopefully, Adrian will also be exhibiting too. Not that you'd know from the LBGS website, which is woeful with any up to date or accurate information.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

The BGM award winning bass - great price too. Is that about £400 less than Bass Direct were selling it for? The owner couldn't have had it long - makes you wonder if something's happened to it......?

3 hours ago, mcnach said:

Uf... I can see a Frog in my future... :ph34r:

I know what you mean, this is the only shape I play with on the configurator theses days.  Having said that, if they add the Joker to the app, I can see me worrying the bank balance quite seriously.

Just now, Ceebass said:

Sold both of my basses to fund this monster Elwood L (from MrTCat). Sounds immense. I think, what I've been hearing for years in my head. Feeling pretty blessed right now ^_^

image.jpeg

That is spectacular! Congrats.

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ceebass said:

Sold both of my basses to fund this monster Elwood L (from MrTCat). Sounds immense. I think, what I've been hearing for years in my head. Feeling pretty blessed right now ^_^

image.jpeg

Good score! Saw that one up for sale - a beautiful looking bass.

• Like 1

" Sounds immense. I think, what I've been hearing for years in my head. Feeling pretty blessed right now ^_^ "

Hey Ceebass, that's the sound we're all looking for.  I've finally found mine too - or close enough to make no difference!  Hopefully the sound in my head won't change, as the cost could go from expensive to EXTREMELY expensive!

Edited by scrumpymike

1 hour ago, scrumpymike said:

Hey Ceebass, that's the sound we're all looking for.  I've finally found mine too - or close enough to make no difference!  Hopefully the sound in my head won't change, as the cost could go from expensive to EXTREMELY expensive!

This is it! I really feel like this is a keeper (early days I know).

1 hour ago, CameronJ said:

Nice work, @Ceebass. I was contemplating it myself for a while too but in the end I decided it covered very similar ground to my MTD Super 5. They’d look amazing side by side, though!

It's funny, I was weighing up between this a trip to Bass Direct for an MTD. Close call to be honest- they are both super-flexible, light & beautifully designed.

• Like 1