Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1474395760' post='3137706']
Interesting to see what appears to be a 'relic'd' finished Maruszczyk on the Facebook page today... It would appear they're really trying to put Fender to the sword!

[url="https://www.facebook.com/MARUSZCZYKINSTRUMENTS/posts/10153650676217396:0"]https://www.facebook...3650676217396:0[/url]
[/quote]

Ooooh. Interesting!

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1474752496' post='3140325']
Week 6 here. I don't know how long it will be till it's done though :(
[/quote]

Well, when I was looking everyone said 10 weeks. When I finished spec'ing mine, he said 15 weeks, so I said 'so it will be ready the week before christmas' and he said 'I hope'!

[quote name='Woodinblack' timestamp='1474796229' post='3140497']
Well, when I was looking everyone said 10 weeks. When I finished spec'ing mine, he said 15 weeks, so I said 'so it will be ready the week before christmas' and he said 'I hope'!
[/quote]

I still haven't found out the waiting time for mine, I'll email and ask, cause I'm selling stuff to fund this and it's going really slowly.

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1474818484' post='3140761']
Another one!

Nice to see a smallish business growing.
[/quote]
[size=4]Yeah it's always good to see someones quality and product being as well received as these have been! [/size]

[size=4]I'm not certain I'll order a [color=#323232][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Maruszczyk [/font][/color][/size]yet. I'm after a custom built P to compliment the Mex P I have, I want a specific sort of P, I'm after a VERY vintage inspired instrument, but one with enough modern comforts and fittings that it's not pure vintage...

[quote name='scrumpymike' timestamp='1475073923' post='3142824']
For me and others who are counting the weeks down to Maruszczyk Christmas, could you lucky owners tell us how good he is at keeping to his delivery promises?
[/quote]

Mine were both pretty much on the button, @ 10 weeks.

Mind, I didn't clock-watch on the second one - it was just too depressing. And it meant I got a lovely surprise when the sofa shot landed :-)

For me and others who are counting the weeks down to Maruszczyk Christmas, could you lucky owners tell us how good he is at keeping to his delivery promises?
[/quote]

I had a couple of delays, but that was because of them trying to finish what they had for the previous year and Winter NAMM.

Hopefully this time round will be better.

Can't wait for the sofa shot!

[/quote]
Mine was pretty much spot on.

[quote name='scrumpymike' timestamp='1475077497' post='3142878']
Didn't realise the 'sofa shot' was part of every buying experience - [i]really[/i] can't wait now!
[/quote]
Oh yes, this is a very special moment indeed and ramps up the anticipation levels to this...

[URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/ezbass/media/7A0DA3C9-DFFA-4AD9-ADEE-594A1C9F5485_zpsrztvwc3d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/7A0DA3C9-DFFA-4AD9-ADEE-594A1C9F5485_zpsrztvwc3d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1475098503' post='3143125']
That isn't helping.

Looks lovely though! :D
[/quote]Thanks, I've just put on some La Bella flats and it sounds fantastic.

I waited about twelve weeks for mine, and I found that weeks 1 - 6 dragged on forever, weeks 7 - 10 weren't too bad as I started thinking about it a little less by then, so it went pretty quickly, week eleven, I got an email saying that it should be ready in a couple of weeks, and believe me, those final two weeks seemed like two months!

Make sure you upload your sofa shot when you get it, I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)

Edited by thebrig