Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline 44-01 natural, maple neck (2013) £350 soundsamples
£350

arielu

For sale Lakland Skyline 44-01 naturalfinish with maple neck. Excellent condition apart from 5mm ding at bottom strap button (see pictures).

-Ash body
-Hipshot tunners
-Bartollini MK1 bass preamp
-Bartollini MK1 split-coil soapbars
-Lakland Dual Acces bridge (through body or through bridge)

Collection from Southampton or delivered in UK for £15.

Sound samples from Lakland web: [url="http://www.lakland.com/ac_4401.htm"]http://www.lakland.com/ac_4401.htm[/url]

Edited by arielu

You have got to be kidding me :lol:
Had a wanted ad out for one of these for ages, nothing.
Got fed up of waiting so I buy a new one two weeks ago for £599 and now look what happens, I kinda knew it would though !! :rolleyes:
This is a silly bargain folks, one of the best necks I've ever played.
Good luck with the sale dude.
B)

Edited by kennyrodgers

In fairness the onboard standard MK1 electronics in the 44-01 are not really Bartolini, more "Bartolini Licensed" and made in the far east rather than the USA.
It's the same package more or less as on a lot of Ibanez SR and Cort Basses.
Bartolini do a drop in USA replacement pickup though, the MK4 CBC-B and T respectively.
I'm pretty sure that's the only drop in that's the same size as the MK1 P-ups. The Nordy big singles do fit apparently but with a slight gap of 2mm top and bottom.
Despite what I read on TB to the contrary, to my ear the upgrade ( I've done it ) Pickups aren't all that different stock, I've also fitted the NTMB+GF preamp, again, not that much of a difference to stock. maybe a tad smoother overall but not a great lot in it. The MK1's are nice and growly and the front pickup does a nice P Bass tone when soloed.
The necks are Plecc'd in Chicago like their USA cousins and if the neck is anything like the one on mine then hey,
This is a helluva lotta Bass for £350.
B)
PS, sounds killer with Ti's.

Edited by kennyrodgers