Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Risk101

soggs

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Fantastic seller, excellent honest communications throughout. Top class packaging and David arranged for very fast courier service. Item arrived exactly as described, immaculate and beautifully cared for bass.

I am delighted - top class. I cannot recommend David enough.

Thank you David for everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought an immaculately kept MOOG Sub 37 from David. The synth was packed up extremely well with all the particulars included. He couldn't have been more helpful and even went out of his way making demo videos and ensuring a secure, COVID safe exchange. Lovely chap too.

Top seller and highly recommended.

Cheers David!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a cracking Fender P/J from Dave, in my fave black/black/maple.

We met up and had a good bass related chat, and having got the bass home and played it for a while I’m so pleased with it.

Deal with confidence, was a great transaction.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just received and checked out the Laney R500H head - in the original box with everything included, all exactly as described, Dave answered my questions quickly and got it despatched next day after receiving payment. I'm happy to recommend him as a seller.

• 5 months later...

I bought a bass from David (a very splendid Hofner 500/3; really beautiful..!) a year and a half ago, but was only recently able to collect it (darned Covid..!). An excellent affair, with David demonstrating patience and goodwill far beyond the call of duty. I regret that we were not able to meet in person, but he has amply earned the designation of being an Official Good Egg. The restoration will commence soon, and I'll post updates when the time comes. Thanks again, David; she's a beauty..!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just picked up David’s squier P5. What a lovely bass to start the journey into 5er with. David was kind enough to drop it at my parents as they live closer than me. Top bloke. Thanks for a great easy transaction. 👍🏻👍🏻