Why become a member? ×

FS : Orange Rocker 30 Valve Combo
£1150

Please ignore above price as there was another item for sale which is now sold.

Orange 'Rocker 30' Valve Combo.

30 valve watts delivered through a Celestion vintage 30 speaker. The amp has clean and dirty channels and thats your lot. Built like a tank and sounds absolutely superb. In excellent condition all round having had recent service and re valve. A real collectors piece of the future as they were discontinued some time ago.

Orange Combo - £550 cash

Collection or any trial welcome. i will pack and courier only at buyers risk due to valves. It may be better to meet up. Im prepared to drive within reason (Up to 75 miles at no charge) to facilitate that. This item is for sale elsewhere so may disappear but I would love to see it go to a fellow BCer thats looking for a guitar set up.

Edited by CPBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have one of these and they are awesome amps and I don't use that phrase lightly .
The 'clean' channel goes through a volume pot only then straight through the valves to the GH12 speaker , this really shows the true tone of your pickups , and can do chimney Vox style cleans , Just breaking up ' Classic Rolling Stones ' tones and much more .

The 'dirty' channel has 3 gain stages going from rocking break up , to insane overdrive .
All tones very musical ,takes pedals really well , enough volume to keep up with a furious drummer and a 1 hand lift into and out of the boot of your car!

They don't make this model anymore and they are already highly regarded and sought after , if you're in the market for a valve guitar amp , do yourself a favour and snap this up.

Edited by sticker