Why become a member? ×

anzoid's feedback thread

alyctes

Adrian bought my Steinberger Spirit. I dropped it off with him and we spent a pleasant hour talking about basses and why he really needs to stay well out of the For Sale forums :D

A thoroughly nice bloke and I'd be pleased to deal with him again.

• 2 years later...

I just bought Adrian's Status Streamline bass. The bass was too far for me to collect so he agreed to post. It arrived today superbly packaged, so much so I had to get the UPS guy to help me unwrap it to ensure all was ok :) His comms were excellent and very positive to help make this long distance and expensive purchase very easy. He is a very great person to deal with and very nice chap. Highly recommended and a credit to the forum. Thanks again for helping me get one of my bucket list basses.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Adrian for the first time - bought his Hercules stand - and I'm sure it won't be the last..

As said above, a really good bloke to deal with and his packaging skills are second to none! 😀

Thanks Adrian,

Nik

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a Boss GEB-7 off Adrian, and it was as easy as you like! His comms were great and he kept me up to date on everything. Packaging was great and I received the pedal really quickly. Adrian is a great seller, and I would happily do business with him again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I bought Markbass NY121 cab from Adrian a couple of days ago. We had a great communication, agreed to meet in a convenient location as he was nearby and following the transaction I received a message that I gave Adrian just a little more money than we agreed and he sent it back via PayPal which was really nice of him. And of course cab was in perfect condition and  received a speakon cable as a bonus. 

Thanks again Adrian. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Adrian bought my Thumb bass and was a true gent - paid a deposit up front, collected exactly when he said and was a nice guy to boot. Really enjoyed dealing with him, would happily sell to him again in a flash. He also didn’t seem bored of my chatter for the best part of an hour - added bonus! Cheers Adrian. 

• 10 months later...